Sabai Jai Premium Thai Hot Herbal Massage Compress (Luk Pra Kop)
The difference between a massage, and a wonderful massage experience...The favorite brand of the Famous Wat-Pho Thai massage school in Bangkok, Sabai Jai herbal massage compresses have been perfected over many generations.
The secret combination of premium Thai herbs have been developed to maximize the therapeutic values of the product, with an aroma to help set the mood of a perfect massage...
Why Sabai Jai Herbal Compresses
Sabai Jai herbal massage dumplings are a wonderful way to re-vitalize and energize your body, as well as being an excellent way to relieve muscle or joint problems, or following sports injury etc.
As a beauty aid the smaller sizes are often used to tone the face and can have remarkable results on your complexion to aid youthful looks, also an excellent way to condition the hands, feet, and nails.
Larger sizes are generally used for body massage, post natal massage, or physiotherapy and provide a wonderful way to complement many kinds of massage, bringing customers back again and again.
9 reasons to choose Sabai Jai* Original Thai Family Recipe, with 14 ingredients
* Authentic/Organic Herbs
* Consistent Quality
* 4 sizes available
* Up to 5 year Shelf Life
* Improves Massage Experience
* Less expensive than inferior brands
* Pleasant and Memorable Aroma
* Use up to 10 Times
Whats in them?
The traditional mixtures of Thai herbs in our Premium herbal Massage balls include;
* Ginger Purpuream Rose, * Curcuma Domestica Valeton, * Alpina Nigra B.L Burtt, * Cassia Alata L,
* Cymbopogon Uintesianus Jowitt, * Curcuma Amanda, * Leaves Tamarindus Indica L, * Leaves Bauhinia Retusa, * Leaves Acaia Concinna (Willd) D.C, * Leaves Nibubria Siamensia, * Leaves Crinum Asiaticum, * Leaves Pandanus Odorus, * Borneol, * Camphor
What sizes are available?
Small 70 gram- (Twin Packs), for use on the hands, face, head and neck
Medium 100 gram- (Twin Packs), for use on the hands, face, head and neck
Large 200 grams- For full body massage, (average sized persons)
Extra large 300 grams- For full body massage, (large sized persons)
*Available in 1, 3 , 5 & 10 packs
* Individually wrapped for freshness with a packed shelf life of up to 5 years
Sample single 70gm Available; $6.41
How to use
The Dumpling are steamed and used as an addition to enhance Thai or other forms of massage.
In Thailand they do have purpose made steamers for hot herbal massage although they are not really necessary. All you need is a large saucepan, steamer or rice cooker and a ceramic, (or other heat resistant bowl).
Simply fill the saucepan or steamer with around 1 inch of water place the bowl in the water and then place the dumplings into the bowl,(do not allow them to come into direct contact with the water), close the lid and heat on a medium heat for around 10-15 minutes. Check the temperature on the back of your hand, they will be ready to use.
For a full body massage it is best to steam 2 dumplings and exchange them as they cool down.
Each Dumpling can be used between 7-10 times although after each use they should be thoroughly dried and stored in an airtight container or bag and refrigerated.
* Siam Secrets Tip; Because only the highest quality organic ingredients are used, we do not recommend immersing the dumplings in water or oil prior to steaming as this can cause the dumplings to become to hot and risk burning. It also washes out the essential oils which shortens the usable life of the product.
Outside of Thailand herbal massage dumplings are mainly used by professional massage therapists or in physiotherapy. But you dont have to be a professional, anyone can use them, and they are sold in a pre-sealed bag with instructions in English and Thai.
For wholesale information follow the link to view our PDF Catalogue.
Average International Delivery timeThank you for looking- Siam Secrets Store.com
Standard International post; 7-10 business days
*And don't forget our Price promise!
Click here to view our current postage options.
Back to Massage Tools.
Back to Homepage